Close to the Greenway? Congratulations, Your Home Just Went Up in Value!
Fortunately for many homeowners, the Razorback Greenway spans approximately 40 miles connecting Fayetteville to Bentonville. Let’s take a look at the data and what effect it has in terms of your home values. Considered are homes that are located within .5 miles of the coveted Greenway.
In Washington County, for homes within a 0.5-mile radius of the Greenway we saw the median price per square foot at $195.01. While homes outside of the target range were priced at $191.77 per square foot, that’s a difference of $3.24 per square foot.
In regard to Benton County, we saw a significantly higher correlation for homes located near the Greenway, at $197.11 per square foot. While homes outside of the 0.5-mile range were 191.68 per square foot. The data indicated if you were near the greenway your home sold for $5.43 per square foot more than homes outside of the bikeable distance.
The overall takeaway from this data is that municipalities that have developed infrastructure within city centers, including inter-connected trailways, have created value for homeowners within these close proximities. Other factors helping valueinclude lot size, upgrades, and condition of the home.
If you are interested in going to the Fayetteville Farmers Market on Saturday morning and riding up to Bentonville for a Beer expect about 2.5 hours e-bike ride from Fayetteville Square to Bentonville Square.
There is also an upcoming event called: Square 2 Square Bicycle Ride on October 7, 2023.
Data provided by: NABOR MLS
Map Provide by: https://map.razorbackgreenway.org/
NWALook Recommended Places to Stop for Coffee/ Food/ Drinks :
Here are some additional links we find of value for the Razorback Greenway we find helpful.
Trail Entrances provide by: https://www.traillink.com/trail/razorback-regional-greenway/
- Blowing Springs Trailhead (700 Blowing Springs Road, Bella Vista)
- Bella Vista Lake Trailhead (4900 Bella Vista Way, Bentonville)
- Bark Park Trailhead (2580 N. Walton Blvd., Bentonville)
- NW A St. Parking Lot (906 NE A St., Bentonville)
- Compton Gardens (312 N. Main St., Bentonville)
- Mercy Trailhead (S. Rife Medical Lane, 0.1 miles west of S. Promenade Blvd., Rogers)
- Runway Bike Park (922 East Emma Ave., Springdale)
- Lake Fayetteville North Trailhead (609 Lake Fayetteville Road, Fayetteville)
- Carol E. Van Scyoc Trailhead (6554 Wilkerson St., Johnson)
- Gordon Long Park Trailhead (2850 N. Gregg Ave., Fayetteville)
- Mount Kessler Trailhead (2600 W. Judge Cummings Road, Fayetteville)
Photo by Chad George via Unsplash.