By now, we all know the importance of utilizing social networks for paid and organic marketing. It’s likely your small business is already using several major networks, depending on the nature of your business: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Pinterest, etc. When Meta (the owners of both Facebook and Instagram) release a new standalone network designed to compete with Twitter, should you jump in with both feet? The answer depends on several factors, which Emma Newberry outlines in her post over on The Motley Fool’s blog, The Ascent, including:
- Does your business already use Instagram?
- Does social media already drive a lot of your business?
- Will you keep the content updated?
- Are you looking for Twitter alternatives?
- Is there an advantage in being the first?